cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Fri YAY!

TiffJ
Former EE Community Manager

That is all.... 😉

Actually - I have a weekend of decorating ahead of me - most dull!

Is anyone doing anything fun/ interesting/ challenging/ scary etc this weekend? 

Let me know! 

Tiff  😃

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
8 REPLIES 8
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@TiffJ  I know, thank god it’s Friday lol

my sons football team won the league and the cup so there’s a presentation this weekend. Other than that, it’s simply sleeping past 5:30am, a bacon butty for breakfast and a gin in the evening for me ha ha 

TiffJ
Former EE Community Manager

Sounds blissful @Watkins07 

Well done your boy for his footie skills - proud mum moment 😀

My oldest starts her A'levels on Monday (I know, I can't believe that I'm old enough to have an almost adult offspring either 😆) so it might be just a little stressful here over the weekend. 

I'll be needing that gin too, I think...

Tiff 

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

You don't need an excuse to have a gin @TiffJ, just the fact that it's the weekend is enough to grab a drink 🤣

Exactly @Jon_K , I thought it was law to have at least one at the weekend? 😉 

Wish her best of luck for the A levels from me @TiffJ . 

They grow too fast, I have a teenager and they are both now in High school . Makes me feel old lol 

Jon_K
Former EE Employee

At least one @Watkins07, that's a minimum requirement 😉

I hope she does well and hope you don't get too stressed @TiffJ!

Well, it is now Saturday and my daughter is lying on the floor snoring away, sound asleep. She will sleep anywhere! We have both had a bath, my daughter first, with the help of one of our careers, and then while the carer was looking after my daughter, I had mine, not doing much otherwise, as usual at the weekend!

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Happy Saurday @Schockwave

Relaxing weekends are the best.

Have a good one 🙂

Thank you @Leanne_T , you too!

To contact EE customer service dial 150 from your mobile phone or ring customer service for free using Skype or another phone: +44 800 079 8586 or +44 800 956 6000.