cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Feedback

Emmalouthom95
Visitor

Hello I’m not sure if this is in the correct place but I just wish for some positive feedback to be passed on to one of your amazing team members! 

This evening I was assisted by a boy called Callum G ( Leeds accent ?) and I cannot praise his help and patience enough! 

After leaving an EE store that evening getting no further forward with an upgrade due to a mix up in account details Callum solved the problem quickly and even waited till I had drove home to call me back to speak properly. He truly listened to all my concerns and exactly what I wanted in a phone and price plan and patiently went through options with me until he got me the most perfect deal! He went above and beyond to keep me happy and after being with EE for years this has been the happiest and best service I have received that’s kept me here for another 2 years.

He is 1000% and asset to your team, what a lovely boy... Deserves a pay bonus!

Emma Thomson.

2 REPLIES 2
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Emmalouthom95 

Thank you for sharing your experience. I’m glad you got sorted with a great deal and we’re given the help you needed. X

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Emmalouthom95

Thank you very much for taking the time to come to the community. 

The experience you have shared is fantastic to hear, I am happy Callum was able to get this resolved for you.

Have a fantastic weekend,

Katie 🙂