cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Feedback - Kingston upon thames

Mollyameliaaa
Visitor

Hi, I haven't been able to find anywhere to post any feedback on the service I received in Kingston Upon thames today, so thought I'd make it known here! I was served by a man called Ahmed, who was incredibly helpful and responsive and genuinely seemed to want me to get the best deal possible. I went in with an idea of the plan I wanted to join, and he found me a much better deal, with loads of added extras for the same price I was originally going to pay! 

he even said once I had cancelled my contract I could go back and he would arrange for me to keep my number- although he could have just told me to do this online. 

Im so grateful for this incredibly quick, responsive and helpful service. Will definitely be recommending this store to anyone in the market for a new phone! 

Thank you Ahmed! 

1 REPLY 1
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @Mollyameilaaa. 

Welcome to the community 🙂

Thank you for coming and letting us know about the fantastic experience you have had. I am happy Ahmed was able to provide with the best possible deal and was helpful. 

I will be sure to pass this on to his manager. 

Katie