Highlighted
by
Visitor

Fantastic Store Service

Hi there, 

I am not sure where to put this but I just wanted to say what fantastic service I had received whilst in the Bromley EE store.

I had the pleasure of meeting Dean, who helped me make a transfer from another service provider and choose a new handset. His knowledge was impeccable and he made me feel so welcome, a true credit when it comes to customer facing services. 

So far, I am extremely happy with my switch to EE and my partner will be going back to see Dean next month to switch his contract too. 

Would highly recommend Dean, and the Bromley store, to anyone needing assistance or thinking of switching.

Thank you so much. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Fantastic Store Service in Aylesbury.

Hi there @CharlotteG @Tom-5

Thank you both for coming to the community and letting us know about the great service you have had in our EE Stores 🙂

I will be sure to pass the feedback on for you both so Dean and Josh can be recognised for the great service they have provided.

Hope you both have a great day and as a thank you I would like to send you both a small gift as a thank you for letting us know.

Could you both reply to my private message 🙂

Speak soon.

Leanne.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
by
Visitor

Hello.

I have been looking for a while now to find out how to leave positive feedback for the instore service I experienced. It's easier to find out how to complain!

I upgraded from my previous Microsoft Lumina to an Android Samsung late last year. it was impossible for me to work out how to transfer contacts etc across! I went to the supplying store in Aylesbury. The original salesman, Josh couldn't have been more helpful. He tried everything he knew to get the phones to connect/share details. This process took a long time and resulted in him staying past official store closing time to eventually complete a very difficult task. I would hope that someone from E.E sees this and gives Josh the praise he deserves.

I have been an E.E customer for several years and will remain so with this kind of service.      

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi there @CharlotteG @Tom-5

Thank you both for coming to the community and letting us know about the great service you have had in our EE Stores 🙂

I will be sure to pass the feedback on for you both so Dean and Josh can be recognised for the great service they have provided.

Hope you both have a great day and as a thank you I would like to send you both a small gift as a thank you for letting us know.

Could you both reply to my private message 🙂

Speak soon.

Leanne.

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.