cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Early upgrade

LKDawson1243
Visitor

I want to early upgrade, but I have 2 numbers because I got a new number for when I got a new huaweii phone ( if that’s how you spell it) but I couldn’t hack it so went back to an iPhone. But still have to pay both numbers. But the number I have I want a early upgrade but still have to pay the other number. 

will I be paying more if I get an early upgrade on the number I wanna keep? 
I know I gotta keep paying the other number but just don’t wanna pay more than what I already pay

hope that makes sense 🙂 x

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@LKDawson1243   Is your tariff a annual upgrade tariff?  You online account will say.   If it is you need to have the same or more costly tariff than then one you have now or you’ll have yo pay it off that contract to have a cheaper tariff then you have now.  .  It it’s not a Annual upgrade tariff you’ll need to pay off the remaining term of that contract to the minimum term you can then have any tariff you choose.    

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@LKDawson1243   Is your tariff a annual upgrade tariff?  You online account will say.   If it is you need to have the same or more costly tariff than then one you have now or you’ll have yo pay it off that contract to have a cheaper tariff then you have now.  .  It it’s not a Annual upgrade tariff you’ll need to pay off the remaining term of that contract to the minimum term you can then have any tariff you choose.