cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Costs costs costs

MitchellSaintJ
Investigator
Investigator

So I upgraded my son’s phone, paid £50 up front for the phone then got the phone with a new number instead of an upgrade.

Called 150 Who said also bill info was wrong, should be less. Was sent another phone as an update at correct costs of £30 which I had to pay over the phone.

I was told the £50 would be refunded. I got £20 in vouchers for EE items that I don’t want so still not been refunded the £50 I’m owed.

Sent back the wrong phone at my own cost of £8 because I assumed as it was an EE mistake that the postage would be paid by EE but no.

Today I get a bill for a phone I didn’t order and have returned. The bill is for £86!!!! 

So I paid £50 - still not refunded. Paid £8 postage to return the phone. Now I have a bill for £86?!! All for a phone I don’t have?!!!

And also now we have the correct phone the reduced bill has NOT been applied to my account nor have the reductions to the bills for my other two phones on my account!

This needs to be sorted PLEASE!

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@MitchellSaintJ   The bill would of been generated before you sent the device back.  But you’ll need to call customer services about this. They are open till 9pm.