cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Compliment

Ajw7
Visitor

I just wanted to highlight the outstanding customer service I was given by the team at Altrincham EE shop in June. I went in to the shop to ask about using my phone in Australia. I subsequently left with a new contract, a much better phone with an excellent camera and a fantastic add on which enabled me to use my phone in Australia as I would in the UK.  I usually dread having to upgrade my mobile but Oscar explained all the options to me in a non pushy way and the following day, I returned to buy the phone and Callum sorted it all out for me in a completely non stressful way.  Prior to travelling, I spoke to another EE staff member over the phone regarding an issue with the add on for worldwide use and he was also incredibly polite and helpful, I think his name was Matthew or Micheal.   I have just returned from Australia and was so grateful to have my new phone and contract whilst away. I hope someone is able to pass on my sincere thanks to the 3 staff members who are a credit to your company and who helped make my once in a lifetime trip easier and with some fantastic photos to remember it by.  

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Ajw7

This is the type of post that I absolutely love to see on a Sunday morning.

Thanks for coming to the community and letting us know you had a fantastic service in our store and over the phone to get you what you needed 🙂

As a thank you for sharing your experience, I'd love to send you a small gift from us here in the community team, hopefully this will improve any Holiday blues 🙂

I've sent you a private message with more information. Please have a look and get back to me.

Glad you had a brilliant time in Australia and have some amazing photos.