by AjayPatel2810
Explorer

Bullying at work

How can I report bullying at work as I've tried BT portals ive left Ee due to this 2 years it's been going on and know one has done anything I have witnessed who can stand by me for this I need answers so this doesn't go on anymore

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Bullying at work

@AjayPatel2810   You need to speak with your HR about it.  If this is within BT/EE this is not the place to bring this up as this is a public forum for EE customers not staff issues. 

by AjayPatel2810
Explorer

I've left EE and nobody wants to help or do anything and why not public know this is going on with top 25 companies to work for has this going if HR managers our turning a blind eye about this then why shouldn't I put this here

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Did this force you to leave? You could take it to an Employment Tribunal.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AjayPatel2810

Welcome to the community.

It sounds like you've had a tough time, I'd like to help in any way that I can.

I've sent you a private message to get some information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.