cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Bank holiday blues...

TiffJ
Former EE Community Manager

What happened to the weather?! I'm sure at the beginning of the week they were telling us about a "plume of hot air from Spain" driving temperatures of 26 degrees and instead we've got... this 🌦

So, what are your plans? My weekend of sitting in the sunshine is scuppered, that's for sure! 

Have a great weekend, whatever you end up doing!

Tiff 

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
14 REPLIES 14

Well, as I said, my daughter will fall asleep wherever she is and has done so in the hall, snoring away, can hear her in the sitting room with the door partially open, will now close it, as am going to watch catch up on my TV and keep an eye on her via the CCTV!

@Schockwave  Hope you managed to catch up on your tv shows.   🙂

Sorcha
Former EE Community Manager

I didn't have time to have the bank holiday blues... 

I was working on the Mini on Saturday, ended up at a racing circuit on Sunday and worked on the mini again yesterday. He's finally ready! I think (maybe)…

Glad to see that someone else uses YouTube to learn how to do things @Watkins07 

@Sorcha  Wow, you have been busy lol.  I’ll bring my car to you in future for repairs ha ha.

i love YouTube for ‘how to’ videos.  I’ve learned loads of useful stuff lol x

Forgot to mention, this bank holiday has had a great ending, my sons football club won the league last weekend and this weekend they did the double by winning the cup too.  

we went  out to celebrate using a voucher I got for Zizzi’s after a previous rubbish meal but it was packed and no tables available. So we went to coast to coast for a meal instead and were kept waiting forever for food despite it being quiet. When it finally came it was crap, so I sent a polite email with feedback and got a reply this morning with an apology and £40 voucher 🤣🤣🤣

Thats me not cooking and washing up for a few nights now lol.