cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Bank holiday blues...

TiffJ
Former EE Community Manager

What happened to the weather?! I'm sure at the beginning of the week they were telling us about a "plume of hot air from Spain" driving temperatures of 26 degrees and instead we've got... this 🌦

So, what are your plans? My weekend of sitting in the sunshine is scuppered, that's for sure! 

Have a great weekend, whatever you end up doing!

Tiff 

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
14 REPLIES 14
Profile closed
Not applicable

@TiffJ no, no, no, no. I prefer cooler. I prefer damp. The sunshine and summer heat does my head in. I only like sunshine in early spring, late autumn and in winter. 

I'm going to sit and do nothing. 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

I'm spending my time sat on my couch pretending my phone location is in South Korea hunting shiny pokemon 🤣

BrendonH (Android Expert) Google Pixel 8 Pro Obsidian Black (Android 14)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below

I’m living life to the full this weekend.  Taking the cat for annual vaccinations and health check , then coming home and dropping the oil in my car and fitting a new oil filter.  After that I may enjoy a small Seville orange and Persian lime gin with a bargain Easter egg I picked up today ha ha. 

TiffJ
Former EE Community Manager

I’m impressed @Watkins07 ! I wouldn’t know where to start with changing oil filters! It sounds like you need to chat to our @Sorcha who’s also a bit of a car fan, having just rebuilt a vintage mini! 

@BrendonH - happy Pokemon hunting! 

@Northerner - enjoying chilling!  And @Profile closed enjoy the chilly weather 😉

Tiff 

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
David
Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@TiffJ @Watkins07 yeah her Dennis is ready for his MOT.

@David @TiffJ 

nothing you can’t do with good old YouTube videos these days lol.  It’s all set now with new good oil and all other fluids topped up. Hopefully will feel a difference when I drive it next. 

Xxx

Not doing much, looking after my daughter, watching TV, some of it recorded or catch-up or live, wishing it were warmer and not so windy.

I know there is the Magnificent Motors down by the seafront, but shall not be going, hope for them, the weather will not be too bad, as we have also had some rain, but the sun is out right now.

@Watkins07 that is something I have never done, but then my car is a motability WAV car, and is due to go in for its MOT. 

It looks like my daughter is going to sleep in the hall, she will sleep anywhere and has appeared tired this morning, so not surprised, she does this, she is like my big baby sometimes, a child in an adult body, you could say! Oh spoke too soon, sat up again, she may do this later, fall asleep.

Profile closed
Not applicable

@TiffJ "Well, I guess that's why they call it the blues". 

What causes you blues is very different to what brings about the blues in me.