by georgiealicia
Visitor

Amazing Service

I couldn't find anywhere to submit feedback on the service I received but I wanted to put out there how thrilled I am.

I recently had a mix up with billing after upgrading my contract and was billed over £700 in error rather than the £48 per month I agreed which left me in a state of panic so close to Christmas.

I was dreading what I thought would be a long and difficult process to try and resolve the issue but I was completely wrong.

The lady I spoke to was so patient and understanding, I really felt like she wanted to help me. It was less than half an hour for her to sort out a full refund which was all I wanted but she went the extra mile by deducting a further amount off my monthly bill purely because she said she'd enjoyed dealing with me and was grateful I hadn't come on screaming at her (which just shows what they must often get).

When I offered to talk to her manager to pass on the positive feedback she thought I was joking! I've always had a wonderful experience whenever I've had to phone customer service and I'm so grateful I can rely on them to resolve any issue.

Thank you!!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Amazing Service

Hi @georgiealicia

Welcome to the community. 

This is really great to hear that you have had such a good experience. 

Thank you for coming to the community and making it a great place :)!

Have a lovely Christmas, 

Katie 🙂

1 REPLY 1
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Amazing Service

Hi @georgiealicia

Welcome to the community. 

This is really great to hear that you have had such a good experience. 

Thank you for coming to the community and making it a great place :)!

Have a lovely Christmas, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.