cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Amazing Customer Service

Binky2018
Visitor

Good afternoon, 

I wanted to comment on the amazing customer service that I received today (24/6/19 - call around 11.30-12.00) from Mike from the upgrade team - I can't quite remember his location, but I think he said Sunderland at the beginning of the call.

I had numerous problems regarding my upgrade online due to difficulties with the phone due for upgrade currently being broken. He quickly managed to match the phone offer that I wanted and had previously seen online and he was also able to carry on my student discount, which was a massive bonus. However, he then went above and beyond helping me, as I was phoning on a landline (which is rarely used due to using my mobile), the battery ran out and he called back twice to ensure my upgrade went through and reassured me that I should receive my new phone tomorrow.

I rarely ever leave feedback but this is the best customer service that I have ever received, and wanted to thank him again - a great member of staff! 😀

From an extremely happy EE customer.

2 REPLIES 2
Watkins07
Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Binky2018 

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely feedback post. I’m glad you got the help you needed by such a friendly member . I hope you enjoy your new phone, xxx

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Good Afternoon @Binky2018

Thank you so much for leaving this fantastic feedback here on the community. 

As a thank you for us here on the community I would love to send you a small gift. 

I have sent you a private message for further information. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂