by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

What's on your Christmas gaming wish list?

I've struggled of late to have as much time to spend with my face buried in Skyrim as I would normally do, but the nights are starting to get longer and the weather worse.

It's time to dust off my Steam account and get some screen time in.

What games are on everyone's Christmas wish lists this year? 

I mean... I wouldn't be devastated to find Call of Cthulhu in my Christmas stocking 😉

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
6 REPLIES 6
by Legend
Legend

Re: What's on your Christmas gaming wish list?

If I've completed Assassin's Creed Odyssey then Red Dead 2, spiderman or Battlefield 5. 

PS4 tends to have some good deals at Christmas. 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

@Northerner there was an unfortunate incident involving my last console and a large cup of coffee so I'm stuck with PC at the mo :smileymad:

Maybe the January sales will bring me a new toy! 

by Tessybear42 Contributor
Contributor

I'm super impatient with gaming and buy things when they come out as I can't wait to play them, so I don't often have games on my Christmas wish list. This year however, there have been so many good games that I haven't even gotten round to getting Assassin's Creed Odyssey, so that is going on my list this year! Aside from games, I'd like Santa to bring me gaming keyboard and mouse (I got a new gaming PC this year but havent gotten round to the peripherals yet!). 

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

I know the feeling @Tessybear42 I have a tendancy to be impatient too. I tell myself I will hold off and wait as there is no rush, then ten minutes later I'm getting paypal notifications for purchases lol.

by eleiyas Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Still playing Skyrim?

At least you're playing the last actually good game from Bethesda (angry glare at Fallout76).

Honestly, wait for Steam winter sales. You'll even find brand new games there for 20%-50% off.

---

On topic though, my last purchase was Pokemon Lets Go! Eevee. Had to have it. Just had to. Special edition Switch to boot. 😛 

[Side note]: As with most Nintendo stuff, I'll likely only get the Pokemon games and possibly Metroid if they release a good one for Switch.

As for a wishlist.... ehh... nothing takes my fancy at the moment. I either play F2P games like Heroes of the Storm, League of Legends, World of Tanks, or I play the stuff I get from the Humble Bundle monthly, or I see a game that I might like and wait for it to be 80% off before picking it up. 

The only actual game I will most certainly pick up is CyberPunk2077 as it's by CD Projekt Red, the only non-money-grabbing developper/publisher there is at the moment (apart from Indie stuff). 

I'll probably also finally buy Stardew Valley as that dev. deserves every penny of sales for that glorious game.

Maybe, just maybe I'll pick up No Man's Sky too, as it seems to actually be playable now.

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

I like to start from scratch now and then in Skyrim @eleiyas I've completed it about 4 times but to be honest it never gets tired. Nothing else has really captured my interest like it did. 

I used to play WoW a lot but I got bored forking out money constantly for it.

I think I'll hold off till the Steam sales like you say, and see what pops up on offer. 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.