by
EE Community Support Team

The EE Mobile Series; The UK's first mobile gaming tournament

Avid gamers are entering the UK's first mobile gaming tournament with an unbeatable prize - to become a member of esports giant Fnatic's professional team.

• Competitors will take on other challengers within the Clash Royale universe across three stages, with the Live Final to take place at the BT Sport studio in London on Sunday 20th January 2019

• The EE Mobile Series final will see entrants playing Clash Royale over the superfast EE 4G network on the all new OnePlus 6T, the exclusive handset partner of the tournament

EE Mobile series asset 2.jpgPromotional image of the EE Mobile Series

Tell me more!

The EE Mobile Series mobile gaming tournament is open for entries, offering gamers the chance to compete for the ultimate prize in gaming - to become a fully-fledged team member of one of the world's biggest and most successful esports teams, Fnatic.

The new competition from EE will feature three exciting stages of action-packed gaming, culminating in a stunning eight-player Live Final, at the BT Sport studio in London on Sunday 20th January 2019.

Sounds great! How do I enter the EE Mobile Series 2018?

Aspiring competitive gamers across the UK are invited to the enter The EE Mobile Series by visiting Battlefy.com/ee-mobile-series.

What are the dates for the EE Mobile Series?

27th and 29th November: The two Open Qualifiers

4th, 6th, 11th and 13th December: The top 16 players from each Open Qualifier will be seeded into 4 groups and advance to the Group Stages

20th January 2019: The top 2 players from each group will advance to the The EE Mobile Series Final

How can I watch this?

The EE Mobile Series Group Stages and Final will be broadcast live on Twitch and other major streaming platforms, so you can tune in to the action.

What's the breakdown of the tournament?

For the inaugural tournament, EE is challenging aspiring pro gamers to lead their Royale Family to victory in the popular universe of Clash Royale - the real-time, head-to-head battle selected as the official mobile game for The EE Mobile Series.

What phone will the gamers be using?

The latest phone from OnePlus, OnePlus 6T will feature throughout the mobile gaming tournament, including the live Final, where each finalist will be exclusively gifted the handset. The state-of-the-art device, designed with the mobile gamer in mind which features a bespoke Gaming Mode, is available now on EE's award-winning network from EE stores, over the phone and from ee.co.uk/OnePlus.

What will the winner get?

The victorious contender, who will be crowned the first-ever Champion of The EE Mobile Series, will join the talented Fnatic Clash Royale team roster where they will become a fully-fledged professional esports player. The winning player will receive a full-time competitive salary, world-class training and their own gaming set-up to ensure they have all the tools needed to significantly improve their game by training with the best in the world. They'll live like a pro with the rest of the team at the Fnatic gaming house.

Tell me more about the Fnatic team

Represented by a crew of pro players from all around the world, each with a different competitive background to the next, the Fnatic team comprises of players with international recognition, including zTeemper and Dion, and new kids on the block like Asuchini and Lemon Te.

Are you a gamer? Are you following the tournament? Are you even considering entering?

We'd love to hear your thoughts, and if you'e following the tournament then share your tournament updates here too. Just tap "Reply" below and help to keep the Community up to date with the latest EE Mobile Series news!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: The EE Mobile Series; The UK's first mobile gaming tournament

Boys and Girls, and all you other lot out there!!

This is amazing and something I naturally wouldn’t think EE would do, but I’m very happy to be proven wrong!

I have previously worked in professional gaming, managing some small semi pro teams and then featuring as one of the lead managers for a global esports provider. 

I would seriously urge urge you all to sign up and earn some goodies!!

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.