by
EE Community Support Team

Merlin’s Beard! Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is AVAILABLE NOW

Download today, ready your wand and get the magic started.

niantic.jpg

The hottest game of the summer is here. Join the Statute of Secrecy Task Force and use your wizarding skills to find and return a whole host of magical artefacts, creatures and even characters back to the wizarding world.

What is Harry Potter: Wizards Unite and how do I play?

This is the biggest mobile game since Pokémon GO. Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is co-published and co-developed by Niantic, Inc. and WB Games under the Portkey Games label. Start by looking at the map to locate Foundables, Portkey Portmanteaus, Fortresses, Inns and Greenhouses all around you. Use your wizarding skills to earn unique rewards, brew useful potions and battle foes alongside teammates.

Free data for EE Customers while you play!

As you’re on EE, we’re going to help you out. We’re covering the data for every EE Pay Monthly customer playing the game all summer. Also - many of our EE stores have been turned into special Inns where you can pick up more spell energy than at regular Inns. Head over to an EE store and check it out today.

What do I need to know?

The Calamity: The magical phenomenon that scattered Foundables around the world.

Statute of Secrecy Task Force: Formed to investigate and contain The Calamity.

Foundables: Magical elements that need finding and returning to their rightful place in the wizarding world.

Confoundables: the magic protecting the Foundables that you need to overcome using spells.

Registry: A section of the journal that indicates the completion of Stickers from Foundables.

Spell Energy: Keep this topped up with food and drink from Inns.

Inns: In-game locations that correspond with real-world locations where you can collect wizarding food.

Greenhouses: In-game locations where you can find special potion ingredients.

Portkey Portmanteaus: Unlock a Portkey Portmanteau with a key and by walking the required distance (km) to reveal a Portkey

Portkeys: These whisk you away to a full 360-degree Advanced AR immersive experience in iconic wizarding world locations.

Fortresses: In-game locations with real-time multiplayer battles. Grab some friends and defeat iconic enemies.

That’s probably enough to get you started, so what are you waiting for? Download Harry Potter: Wizards Unite today, ready your wand and explore the magic around you.

Where can I download Harry Potter: Wizards Unite? 

For Apple users download Harry Potter: Wizards Unite>

For Android users download Harry Potter: Wizards Unite>

Community_HP_phone(1).jpg

Community_HP_phone(2).jpg

Already played Harry Potter: Wizards Unite? Tell us all about it below.

7 REPLIES 7
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: Merlin’s Beard! Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is AVAILABLE NOW

This game is really fantastic. My whole family , kids included have downloaded it.  We’ve been playing it for a few days now and it is so much fun. It really immerses you into the world of Harry Potter and the graphics are really good. It also has a great storyline. You can really get involved with the whole story and it has so many different features to it that keeps it really interesting. Everybody should give it a try especially if they are huge Harry Potter fans as we are.  

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I have downloaded but I think I'll be sticking to Pokemon Go.

My wife on other hand is on this game probably 16 hours of the day. I'm hapy to learn its free Data then as I pay her phone bill 

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Pie 9.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by

I love it! I'm out finding foundables every break and lunch time. 😄

HP4.jpg

Top wizarding tip: Open your daily assignments each day before starting. I've found that if you don't do that, sometimes they don't track and update.

Chris

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Loving the pic @Christopher_G  - and thanks for a great tip too.

Has anyone else got any tips - @Watkins07@BrendonH you'll have to ask your wife 😉

Tiff

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
by Donna132
Visitor

Playing the game is using my mobile data when I'm not attached to wifi. How does the free data work? Does it get reimbursed?

by

Hi @Donna132

Welcome to the community. 🙂

Are you on an EE pay monthly plan?

Chris

by Tiki_Gamer

Hi - I've been playing since this game came out. Just joined EE a couple of weeks after that but was waiting for the new forum login.

I'm just shy of level 30 now and have been busy doing the Brilliant events and community days (to a lesser extent).

I chose Magizoologist, based in East London area.

I look forward to see some other wizards on while out and about.

my friend code is 6012-3231-3428 in game

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.