by David2513 Investigator
Investigator

I’m trying to play a slots app and deposit using my phone number but it won’t l

I’m trying to play a slots app and deposit using my phone number but it won’t lEt me, any ideas

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I’m trying to play a slots app and deposit using my phone number but it won’

@David2513 : How's it stopping you? What's it say?

Are you on contract or PAYG?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Highlighted
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: I’m trying to play a slots app and deposit using my phone number but it won’

@David2513 EE isn't a bank. Such transactions would cost EE. So EE won't make it easy for you to do this. It might even put up obstacles. Why not use a different method to pay?

by David2513 Investigator
Investigator

I know it isn’t a bank . Previous games have let me deposit easily by just using my phone number. Obviously you don’t know that. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @David2513

Thanks for coming to the community. 

What phone are you using?

To your knowledge have you got any charge to account bars active on your account?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

by Benbat88
Explorer

I have got the same problem... Any idea why it won't let us... Its fine normally

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Benbat88

I've replied to your other post regarding this.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.