Highlighted
by David2513 Investigator
Investigator

I’m trying to play a slots app and deposit using my phone number but it won’t l

I’m trying to play a slots app and deposit using my phone number but it won’t lEt me, any ideas

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I’m trying to play a slots app and deposit using my phone number but it won’

@David2513 : How's it stopping you? What's it say?

Are you on contract or PAYG?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: I’m trying to play a slots app and deposit using my phone number but it won’

@David2513 EE isn't a bank. Such transactions would cost EE. So EE won't make it easy for you to do this. It might even put up obstacles. Why not use a different method to pay?

by David2513 Investigator
Investigator

I know it isn’t a bank . Previous games have let me deposit easily by just using my phone number. Obviously you don’t know that. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Good Morning @David2513

Thanks for coming to the community. 

What phone are you using?

To your knowledge have you got any charge to account bars active on your account?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

by Benbat88
Explorer

I have got the same problem... Any idea why it won't let us... Its fine normally

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Benbat88

I've replied to your other post regarding this.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.