by Farrall4rq Investigator
Investigator

Re: Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – data on us all summer and up to £50 in-game ex

1B47AFD6-78D7-4E06-ABEE-265ED7CE5CF0.png

On the EE website it is now saying you get £60 worth of cache for 10Gb and £120 for above that with smart plan is there a date that this started now 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – data on us all summer and up to £50 in-game ex

I've just upgraded to an Unlimited data SIMO smart plan.

It is also telling me I'm ineligible. 

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10 Beta)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by Farrall4rq Investigator
Investigator

They called me back after the privet message and sent me the code. Was very helpful when they called

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

I'll wait and see if I get a code then, I have unlimited data so thats not an issue but the freebies I should get.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10 Beta)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by indigobox

Hello,

I also received a text to say claim your reward however when texting WIZARD to 150 it says you are not eligible. I have unlimited data on a new sim.

Thanks

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @BrendonH and @indigobox,

Please get in touch with Customer Care who'll be able to generate a code for you.

Thanks 🙂

James

by Chandler241
Visitor

Also having the issue, I took out a new 10GB smart plan 3 days ago but when I text WIZARD to 150 I got a message back saying I am not eligible.

Any help would be appreciated.

by

Good Morning @Chandler241

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I have sent you a private message for further information. 

Katie 🙂

by PaulMac9

Same problem here, new Essential plan unlimited data, but when I text "Wizard" it says not eligible.

by

Good Morning @PaulMac9

I am sorry to hear you are also receiving this message. 

Please give our mobile care team a call who can look into this further for you. 

Katie 🙂

by Trish84

Re: Why am not eligible for the wizard unite Harry Potter cache when I upgraded

I also have this issue

by

Re: Why am not eligible for the wizard unite Harry Potter cache when I upgraded

Good Afternoon @Trish84

Please give our mobile care team a call, the team will be able to look into your account further. 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.