by
EE Community Support Team

Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – get up to £120 in-game extras

This summer’s hottest game is here, and at EE we’ve got some great offers to ensure you can make the most of it.

Harry Potter.jpg

What’s Harry Potter: Wizards Unite?

Following in the footsteps of Pokemon Go, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite uses augmented reality to bring a whole new world to life. Use your wizarding skills to find, capture and return mystical artefacts, creatures and even people back to the wizarding world.

What’s the offer?

If you take out one of our Essential pay monthly or SIMO plans, you’ll receive a Statute of Secrecy Supply Case with £60 worth of in-game extras, and with a Smart plan you’ll get a Statute of Secrecy Supply Cache with £120 worth of in-game extras.

If you select our Gamer's pass you will also receive £10 of in-game credit

Here’s a brief look at the extras you’ll receive:

£60 offer

£120 offer

Baruffio's Brain Elixir

Potent Exstimulo

Silver Key

Dark Detector

10 Potion Vault Capacity

10 Energy Capacity

Selfie Lens (Professor McGonagall Hat)

Selfie animated sticker (Leaky Cauldron sign)

Who is the game for?

Harry Potter: Wizards Unite is for anyone who’s a fan of augmented reality games, not just Harry Potter fans. It’s a great way to get out and about with others, by walking around and exploring using the map within the game. It’s free to download and play, although there will be an in-game store. So, if you have any kids that will be playing, check that their purchasing permissions are set up properly (these can be found in Family settings on iOS and Android).

How do I get it?

You can download Harry Potter: Wizards Unite from Google Play and the App Store. To find out more about our special offer, take a look at our help article>

31 REPLIES 31
Highlighted
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – data on us all summer and up to £50 in-game ex

So existing customers dont get the content?

Just asking as my wife would love the in game content she upgraded couple weeks back. Just wondering when it started and how shed get it if eligible.

BrendonH (Android Expert) Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Android 10/One UI 2.0)
If I have helped please click the THUMB/SOLUTION buttons below
by

Re: Harry Potter: Wizards Unite – data on us all summer and up to £50 in-game ex

Good Evening @BrendonH

If you buy your phone or SIM direct from EE and start your new contract from 16th July you would be eligible to redeem in-game content.

Full details can be found on our How do I get in-game content with EE for Harry Potter: Wizards Unite? Help page>

Hope she is enjoying playing the game 🙂

Leanne.

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

We got the upgrade beginning of July so we ain't eligible.

Oh well.

by Ribby Investigator
Investigator

hey, i got a text from EE saying Hi Richard, now your smart plan is up and running, you're entitled to a £50 SoS secret supply cache to use in harry potter.

so i messaged 150 with WIZARD and i got a text back saying sorry i am not eligable. any ideas?

by

Hi @Ribby

Welcome to the community.

Are you on a Smart Plan? You can check on your My EE Account.

When did you upgrade your plan?

Chris

by Ribby Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris,

yes i am on a smart plan and i got that on the saturday 13th july. the text
i got saying about the £50 SoS cache arrived on friday 26th july.

i hope this helps.

Cheers,
by

OK, thanks @Ribby

The offer is for in-game content on the Harry Potter: Wizards Unite app when you buy a Smart Plan SIM, Smart Plan with a new phone, an Essential Plan with a new phone with 10GB or more or selected SIM plans as an additional line from 16th July 2019.

It seem like you took your plan out slightly before the offer came about. Sorry for the confusion.

Chris

by Ribby Investigator
Investigator

well it's not very appreciative to recieve a text saying that i'm entitled
by EE and then i find out i'm not entitled. especially when you just took
out a new smartplan contract 3 days before...
by

I understand, @Ribby.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

by Jekyll

I'm confused over this whole data's on ee malarkey. I've been using my data when playing Harry Potter and I've used a fair bit of my data since it's rolled into the new month (660mb used in 4 days) I'm an existing customer on a monthly contract. Do I qualify for the data to be on "you" as that's how I took the advert to mean? As currently I'm very shocked as to where data has gone apart from on that game. 

by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

What phone do you have?

Apps use data in the background even if you are not using them.

I know on android you can see each apps data usage.

On your MyEE I believe there is a section that says free data for Harry Potter which then shows you how much you have used.

by

Hi and welcome to the community, @Jekyll. 🙂

Any customer on one of our 5G and 4G pay monthly or tablet plans is eligible for the free data on us when playing Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.

You'll just need to download the app and then any data you use while playing the game will be on us from 9am on 24 June 2019 to midnight on 30 September 2019.

I recommend resetting your data timers and monitoring this over the next couple of days. You will be able to match (roughly) the usage showing on your phone data counter to the usage in your My EE app

Find out more information about how to manage your data >

Chris​​​​​​​

by Midge431 Investigator
Investigator

I recently upgraded to a smart plan, but when I text wizard to 150 it says I'm not eligible. I spoke to someone on the live chat and they said I should be eligible, so why would it say I'm not? 

by

Hi @Midge431

Welcome back to the community 🙂

When did your Smart plan start?

How much data allowance do you have?

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

by Midge431 Investigator
Investigator

Hi Leanne,

I started the smart plan on. 6th September and it has 10GB data.

I've had a person on the live chat confirm that I should be eligible and he didn't know why it said I wasn't. 

by

Hi @Midge431

I've sent you a private message to get some of your details.

Please take a look and get back to me.

Chris

by Farrall4rq Investigator
Investigator

Why am not eligible for the wizard unite Harry Potter cache when I upgraded

I upgraded to a new smart plan last week with 30GB of data but when I text wizard to 150 it says I’m not eligible does anyone know why? 

by Farrall4rq Investigator
Investigator

When I text wizard to 150 it says I’m not eligible even tho I took out a new smart plan last week with 30GB of data 

by

Good Afternoon @Farrall4rq

Thanks for coming to the community. 

I am sorry to hear you a receiving this message when trying to register. 

I have sent you a private message with further help, 

Katie 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.