by amovaosobul
Explorer

flex plan

I moved to EE from Tesco Mobile, because the offer was much better, but I can't set up Flex Plan for £10. How to do it? I tried on my EE, but it doesn't show this option.

5 REPLIES 5
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: flex plan

Hi @amovaosobul

Welcome to the EE Community,

I would contact customer services on 150 they will be able to change it for you.

by amovaosobul
Explorer

Hi Dear. Thank you for your response. Is any chance to do it online?

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@amovaosobul unfortunately you cant 

If you got access to a landline ring 0800 956 6000 opt 2 opt 4 and it will get you through to someone for free.

by amovaosobul
Explorer

Thank you very much Dai. I will do.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@amovaosobul: You needed to have got a Flex SIM to start with. I presume you have started with an EE PAYG SIM. You cannot switch to Flex with that online or by the text service. You need to phone EE to switch it for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.