Highlighted
by Jonesy2
Explorer

Transfer EE Talk and Text plan to EE Flex Plan. Do I keep my existing number

I am looking into transferring from my existing EE Talk and Text pack to a EE Flex plan. Do I need to order a new sim and can I keep my existing number as I am already an EE customer.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Transfer EE Talk and Text plan to EE Flex Plan. Do I keep my existing number

Hi @Jonesy2

Welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

If you're already on EE pay as you go, you don't need a new SIM and you do keep the same number.

You can change to a Flex plan through the 150 automated system or by speaking to customer services

Chris

4 REPLIES 4
by Legend
Legend

Re: Transfer EE Talk and Text plan to EE Flex Plan. Do I keep my existing number

Hi @Jonesy2

I'm sure you don't, just give CS a call and they should be able to make this change for you. If not then you will need to port out, then back in.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Changing to flex is just a tariff change.

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Hi @Jonesy2

Welcome to the community. Smiley Happy

If you're already on EE pay as you go, you don't need a new SIM and you do keep the same number.

You can change to a Flex plan through the 150 automated system or by speaking to customer services

Chris

by Jonesy2
Explorer

Many thanks to everyone.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.