Highlighted
by rjw273
Explorer

Switching from EE contract to EE flex plan. Can i keep same number?

I have a 24 month EE contract coming to an end in about 5 weeks. I have decided to keep the same phone so am going to switch to an EE flex plan for now and maybe look at upgrading in the future.

What i want to know is once i cancel my contract and set up my new flex sim, can i keep my existing number? I thought i would be able to find a simple answer online but all reponses seem to talk about switching from one operator to another using a PAC code. Others have said i would need to switch to another operator then switch back to EE which seems ridiculous.

So can i keep the same number switching from contract to flex sim and if yes, how do i do it?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Re: Switching from EE contract to EE flex plan. Can i keep same number?

Yes you can do that as you are just moving from pay monthly to PAYG (which is what Flex is).

No PAC or and other transfer is required.

You need to ring EE and speak to cancellations and tell them what it is you want to do and they will update you account.

2 REPLIES 2
by Profile closed
Not applicable
Solution

Yes you can do that as you are just moving from pay monthly to PAYG (which is what Flex is).

No PAC or and other transfer is required.

You need to ring EE and speak to cancellations and tell them what it is you want to do and they will update you account.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @rjw273

@Profile closed is absolutely right. Our Mobile Care team will be able to set that in motion for you.

Let us know how you get on.

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.