by nordelen Investigator
Investigator

Re: EE Flex plans are here - the new mobile plan on your terms

Hi, imI having a problem setting up my flex plan. All the details are going in correctly, but then I go to complete the process only to be given a "package plan error". Any ideas?

Just for clarity: I got this flex plan off of Amazon with my new phone. On the front of the pack the £10 option is white and the £15 is yellow. Does this mean that this particular flex pack can only be used for a £15 plan? 

6 REPLIES 6
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Re: EE Flex plans are here - the new mobile plan on your terms

Hi @nordelen

Welcome to the EE Community,

I would recommend speaking with the services team on 150 from your mobile or ring 0800 956 6000 from a landline.

they will be able to complete your request for you.

Happy New Year!

David.

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Can't set up my Flex plan

@nordelen: Where are you setting up this Flex plan? Is it online? Are you setting up the regular payment?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by nordelen Investigator
Investigator

Re: Can't set up my Flex plan

Yeah, it's regular payment via debit card online.Everything I typed in is accepted right up to the final stage, then I get the "package plan error" message. I don't know why. I think if I can't get a clear answer by tomorrow I'll just give up on the flex and go for a standard sim only contract (would probably work out cheaper anyway). 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you setting up the payment for the £10 or £15? I know it's not clear but I guess the SIM has the £15 plan on it  Anyway try setting up for the opposite one  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by nordelen Investigator
Investigator

I'm having the same thought 🤔

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @nordelen

Welcome to the community and Happy New Year. Smiley Happy

Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies or using another browser?

Chris

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.