by flexperplexed Investigator
Investigator

Flex- Just a Shambles

I wish the customer experience lived up to the Marketing Hype!

Cancel/change anytime. I wish.

Flexhlep clearly says :

How do I cancel my plan?
You can cancel your plan anytime. Go to the plans page, scroll down and you will find the 'Cancel Plan' button. Once you've confirmed you want to cancel it, we won't take any further payments. You'll still be able to use the allowances you've already paid for until your current plan period ends.

Really?   Where is this Canel button on the Plan page?

This has just been one frustration after another with EE and this plan.

Big problem getting account setup in first place, continuous problems logging in to myEE, charged twice for 1st months plan payment.  It's a wonder EE has any customers if my experience is the norm!!!  I know I wont be one much longer that's for sure.   

9 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Flex- Just a Shambles

@flexperplexed   Have you called customer services about your issue?   This is a public forum and making a complaint on here will not get your account issues resolved.  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @flexperplexed,

Welcome back to the community.

You should be able to cancel your plan in My EE.

Just select Flex plans from the menu.

Hope this helps.

James

Investigator

@James_B Key word being "should".

Reality is can't.

@Chris_B I phoned CS and they sorted out refund and cancelled plan no issues.

To be fair...CS over the phone probably one of the best, very obiliging.  They freely admitted only a handful of teams had been trained in Flex Plans and EE are still ironing out the kinks in the FlexPaln rollout.

I didn't realise or expect to be part of a 'paying' Trial though!

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@flexperplexed  The only way these things get better is by allowing customers to use the service. EE can only do so much with a new service beforehand and then it needs more people to use the service.  

Investigator

@Chris_B Sure.  I'll stand aside and leave it to the early adopters then Smiley Happy

by

Hi @flexperplexed,

I'm sorry the option to cancel your plan isn't displaying correctly in My EE.

Did customer services make sure your plan was cancelled for you?

Thanks

James

Investigator

@James_B I believe it was Cancelled ...that's what I asked them to do anyway along with the refund and made sure ALLstored card info was removed from my account so the next scheduled payment cannot be collected.

My plan stays active though up to date I had paid up to...just like PAYG.  That's what all the help says anyway.  

But like I said, this 'new' hybrid account isnt well understood by EE CS staff so I hope the Cancellation isn't processed incorrectly. Not sure whether it's just a button click by agent or they have options to choose how/when it is cancelled? Hopefully the former.

I know my plan is still active right now but the card info has been removed. 

NOTHING and I mean nothing (no text/email/anthing on myEE account tells me it is in a Cancelled or Pending Cancelled state though which is a bit worrying.  That said, I know CCS will sort out if goes t**ts up!  

by

Hi @flexperplexed,

I've checked and every customer service agent has access to the full diagnostics for Flex plans so they shouldn't have had a problem cancelling your plan for you.

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have any further issues.

Thanks

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@flexperplexed wrote:

My plan stays active though up to date I had paid up to...just like PAYG.

After which time your SIM should operate just as EE PAYG.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.