This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

by mg2959 Investigator
Investigator

Re: EE please take a look...

You'll be lucky, I ordered the same model on the 14 Sep and have heard nothing!! Good luck

by Jauz Investigator
Investigator

Ordered a Plus Gold last week and was told I should expect one within 28 days but by the looks of it, sounds like i'll be lucky to get it by christmas haha

by mg2959 Investigator
Investigator

I'm pretty much in the same boat as Matt_b on this forum.

I ordered 7+ JB 128GB on the 14th Sep and have had the exact same texts putting expected delivery back and back. I've also had the text saying I'll be getting £20 credit on my account (yet to see that though, so I'm not holding out much hope for that either!!) 

Im am a loyal customer with three shared handsets and an iPad on my account, I have been with EE for over five years having been moved over from Orange whom I was with for the previous ten!! 

I like others on here have not received the elusive 'phone call' and am quite frankly disgusted at how we are being treated! 

I am seriously looking at other options to take my business elsewhere! 

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Thanks to everyone who remains active in the Community and posting their own updates and progression within this post. 

I note a lot of you have stated you haven't had your phone call yet from EE. @TiffJ update did state from tomorrow (-> 28th) and I suspect unfortunately there are good few on the waiting list.

However the Community here is your platform to reach out to EE through out Community Team and Managers so I have tagged @TiffJ into this post and I'm sure when she returns to the office tomorrow, she will do her best to ask for an update for you all.    

by Stupotpot Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

That may be the case, but the update said:

We’ll be calling everyone who’s still waiting for an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus from tomorrow so please look out for any calls from 08454122711 as we’re keen to speak to you. Don’t worry if you miss the call as we’ll be following up with customers we can’t reach with a text message. We’ll be working through the weekend to reach you so please don’t be concerned if you don’t receive a call tomorrow.

It doesn't say all calls will be completed by the end of the weekend, but it does say "Don't be concerned if you don't receive a call tomorrow" which suggests I should be concerend if I don't receive a call on Sunday? Add that to the fact I didn't receive a SMS this week with an update, it's another example of EE's poor communication throughout this entire process.

I get that there's a shortage of stock from Apple, but surely EE know how many they receive in each deliver, and how many people are still waiting.  Be upfront and publish where people are on the waitlist! If the rumoured 12 months of Apple Music/£50 discount are true, it's not exactly an earth shattering compensation package, is it?  How much longer a delay is needed until this is increased?

Come on EE, you can do better than this, surely?

by Msmcblake96
Explorer

Re: iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: Delivery Information

Haven't recieved a call or an update yet! 😕

by Sikkboi90 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

No update txt, no phone call, no phone 😞

by m18mca Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Just called EE for my daily update of nonsense and while I was getting my normal dose of your ip7+ MB 128gb will be delivered within 21 days (ordered 19.10) medicine, I enquired about this mythical phone call I should be recieving and the CS Advisor didn't know what I was talking about!!!!!

Good work EE, you should change you branding from EE Everything Everywhere to NN Nothing Nowhere.

I look forward to my daily catch up tomorrow   

m18mca
by JakeDe Investigator
Investigator

Ordered JB+ 128gb on the 9/9 and stopped receiving text updates on the 19/10, last update said I will have the phone within 14 days. I also haven't recieved a call. Hopefully I receive it this coming Wednesday but I've been fed many lies and have no hope. I'll post if I receive anything

by JakeDe Investigator
Investigator

I forgot to mention another problem that has still no been resolved, I have emailed and called and have no revive a solid answer! On the 11th my phone completely died on me and had to go to the apple store to get the phone replaced (phone could not be repaired at all), cost me £300, which is crazy. I was only having to use that phone because I'm waiting on the iPhone 7 which should've come nearly a month before that date. EE said I would have to pay to get the phone repaired but it's ridiculous because the phone was faulty and not due to any fault of mine. 

by AuntyGeeGee Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Hi All,  

I just wanted to let  you know that I did get my iPhone 7+ 256GB Matt Black on Friday.Woman LOLWoman Very Happy  

I had called CS Upgrades Team on Thursday @ 1.15pm to see the status of my order, only for the CS rep to tell me that my order status was closed (he had to check with his manager before telling me, as to not raise my expectations (thanks Malcolm)) and that my phone should be with me at least by Friday 28/10/16.

But I note that my level of distrust with EE meant I did not believe it would happen until I had the phone physically out of the box in my hand (hey - they still had tiime to mess up the model).  

I had been sending messages to the CEO/Executive from the Monday last week, asking when I would get my phone.  

Incindentally I received an email from the executive team on the same Thursday at @11.10am, stating that they apologise for the delay but to due high stock shortage it is unclear as to when I will get my iPhone - luckily I did not see the email until after I had my order confirmed after 1pm the same day.  @11.10am, stating that they apologise for the delay but to due high stock shortage it is unclear as to when I will get my iPhone - luckily I did not see the email until after I had my order confirmed after 1pm the same day.  

I do plan to respond the the Executive, that it is amazing that he had the ability to check the status of my order and that he had no clue that my order would be forfilled 2 hours after he sent his "I apologise but no iPhone coming your way soon"...  I don't think stock management and logistics experience are a EE strong suit for them (I suggest that EE need to HEAD HUNT someone who use work for a supermarket chain  - stock in/stock out and understands supply and demand chains)

You just can't make this stuff up....Woman Surprised

by Riskychris66 Investigator
Investigator

So I onlu ordered on Friday and others have been waiting longer than me but in the reply on the community post we are supposed to get a phone call starting with people at the weekend. Here we are on Monday morning and no phone call no communication.

I understand the issues with i phone deliveries from apple but what is not understandable is the lack of information and communication.

This started with ordering the phone and upgrading at no point was it flagged there might be an issue with getting the phone. The email on Saturday also does not flag an issue just we cannot deliver it yet. 

It feels like EE have taken my money for the upgrade on false pretences bacause they cannot supply to goods as promised. If that information was avaiable when I was upgrading then I might have understood. At the moment what is clear EE have no idea when people will get there phones. Have they stopped letting people buy or upgrade till they sort out the backlog? 

by Mykeandalana Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Leanne_T @Lee_H @TiffJ can you please find out if these calls are happening. There are a fair few of us on here and only 2 ppl have reported receiving this illusive call. 

Thanks. 

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mykeandalana,

Yes, we have been in touch with customers over the weekend and we'll continue to call throughout the week.

Thanks

James

by Mykeandalana Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@James_B wrote:

Hi @Mykeandalana,

Yes, we have been in touch with customers over the weekend and we'll continue to call throughout the week.

Thanks

James

@James_B Thank you for the reply buddy. 

by Garfie1999 Contributor
Contributor

Well my journey is over till next time

My JB 256GB 7+ arrived on friday

Had no delivery notification texts from either DPD or EE but the we have started your new plan txt from EE on thursday and checking the DPD app took care of that

Since then EE wont shutup lol texts and emails aplenty

It is most definately worth the wait so stay strong if you can TeamJB.

It is so much quicker than the 6 and the camera is outstanding

by EE Community Manager
EE Community Manager

Update 31st October 

Good morning

We worked over the weekend to speak to each of you who is still waiting for your new iPhone or iPhone 7 Plus in person, but please don’t worry if we didn’t reach you. We will continue to call over the next couple of days so please look out for any calls from 08454122711.

Don’t worry if you miss the call as we’ll be following up with customers we can’t reach with a text message.

We’re anticipating some good deliveries this week and we’ll update the stock list in the main post in this conversation as soon as deliveries are confirmed.

Upgrade dates 

Many of you are concerned that your upgrade dates have been delayed due to the delayed arrival of your new iPhone 7.

All customers who pre-ordered or ordered in September and who experienced a delayed delivery of their new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus will see their next upgrade date brought forward to 16th September.

You will only pay for your new plan once you receive your new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus and your new upgrade date won’t be delayed in 12 or 24 months, depending on the length of your plan.

If you ordered between 1st and 15th October this year and experienced a delayed delivery, the upgrade date will be the 1st of October.

You’ll notice the change on your bill once you have your new iPhone.

Community guidelines Community stars programme

Meet the EE Community teamHow to use the community
by TT82 Contributor
Contributor

@TiffJ wrote:
Update 31st October 

Good morning

We worked over the weekend to speak to each of you who is still waiting for your new iPhone or iPhone 7 Plus in person, but please don’t worry if we didn’t reach you. We will continue to call over the next couple of days so please look out for any calls from 08454122711.

Don’t worry if you miss the call as we’ll be following up with customers we can’t reach with a text message.

We’re anticipating some good deliveries this week and we’ll update the stock list in the main post in this conversation as soon as deliveries are confirmed.

Upgrade dates 

Many of you are concerned that your upgrade dates have been delayed due to the delayed arrival of your new iPhone 7.

All customers who pre-ordered or ordered in September and who experienced a delayed delivery of their new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus will see their next upgrade date brought forward to 16th September.

You will only pay for your new plan once you receive your new iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus and your new upgrade date won’t be delayed in 12 or 24 months, depending on the length of your plan.

If you ordered between 1st and 15th October this year and experienced a delayed delivery, the upgrade date will be the 1st of October.

You’ll notice the change on your bill once you have your new iPhone.

@TiffJ

I ordered on the 16th oct. can I expect a call?

by JonathanB11 Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

So my phone finally came today, but there was no new sim with it? I'm not sure if there was meant to be or not, but I would assume there would be? There was when I upgraded to the iPhone 6 at least so I'm confused?

by Appie2016 Contributor
Contributor

I pre-ordered mine & my husbands IPhone 7 plus JB, and none of us have had any phonecalls.  Last text was 2 weeks ago. 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.