This page is no longer active

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Highlighted
by Ruth42 Investigator
Investigator

I accidentally clicked a link on face book I came off straight away but now subs

I accidentally clicked a link on face book came off staight away but had congratulations subscribed for 5 pound a week how can I undo this

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: I accidentally clicked a link on face book I came off straight away but now

**UPDATE**

Applying a premium rate bar to the account will stop you subscribing to any new subscriptions in future.

If a subscription is already active, the best action would be to contact our customer care team who will be able to give details of the subscription and how this can be cancelled.

Our Third Party help page also gives advice on how to search for subscriptions that show on your bill.

You can add and remove the premium rate bar in your My EE.

Select Manage Device - Call abroad and premium rate and turn On/Off.

The text service is now active too to text BAR or UNBAR to 150

Alex 🙂

6 REPLIES 6
by Grand Master
Grand Master

What no. did the congratulations come from?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ruth42 Investigator
Investigator

Fun-mobile Sent them an email no reply

by Ruth42 Investigator
Investigator

Fun-mobile Sent them an email no reply 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Didn't the text offer you a STOP? What no. was that for?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @Ruth42 and welcome to the Community.

You are more than welcome to give Customer Services a quick call to place a premium rate bar on your account to stop any future charges.

Many thanks,

Lee

by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

**UPDATE**

Applying a premium rate bar to the account will stop you subscribing to any new subscriptions in future.

If a subscription is already active, the best action would be to contact our customer care team who will be able to give details of the subscription and how this can be cancelled.

Our Third Party help page also gives advice on how to search for subscriptions that show on your bill.

You can add and remove the premium rate bar in your My EE.

Select Manage Device - Call abroad and premium rate and turn On/Off.

The text service is now active too to text BAR or UNBAR to 150

Alex 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.