Highlighted
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Free number to contact EE Customer service

I’m on pay & go and noticed that at some times calls to 150 are not free.

I was wondering if there is an alternative telephone number to contact EE customer service on that is either free or would be included with my bundled minutes or that would be free from a landline telephone.

Thanks in advance

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Free number to contact EE Customer service

Try the Home Broadband & EE TV Freephone 0800 079 8586 but wait for its Option 5  for mobile queries.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
14 REPLIES 14
by Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hey again @Fatboy71 🙂

Have you tried 01707 315000? You'll have to check that 01707 numbers are free with your bundled minutes though. 

Cheers,
Titanium

Was my post helpful? Please take 2 seconds to hit the 'Kudos' button below 🙂

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Titanium the 01707 315000 number now  only asks the op to phone 07953 966250 or 150  

If you think I helped please take time to press the button below
Community guidelines

EE Contact Details:150 from a EE Mobile.
0800 0798586 Mobile/4GEE WiFi devices/Broadband/TV
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Thanks all for the help.

Is there a number that you can call if you are not using an EE phone/sim or when calling from a landline telephone?

Just trying to find the cheapest way to get in touch with customer services (yes I'm a greedy Cumbrian 😉 )
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi

07953 966250 is the number to call on all phones. 

You could try logging in to your account and see if live chat is working.  But you could be waiting a very long time before someone starts chatting to you.

EE-

Live Chat allows you get help from an EE support agent as you're browsing our site.

It's available when you're looking for help with our services and when you're logged into your account.

You might have noticed this window popping up with the invitation: Let's chat. 

If you select the Chat to us button you'll be put through to a member of our team. 

We can answer most service enquiries - but not technical issues, network problems, cancellations or collections enquiries.

This chat service is for EE customers only.

Community guidelines

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi,

Depending on your issue @Leanne_T might be able to help.

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Yoda wrote:

Hi

07953 966250 is the number to call on all phones. 

Thanks Yoda for the help.

Do you know if calling this number from a EE sim would result in the time on the call been taken out of my allowance. Just with it been a mobile number and mobile numbers are included in my allowance.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Northerner wrote:

Hi,

Depending on your issue @Leanne_T might be able to help.

Thanks Northerner.

No issues, I'm just trying to find out the cheapest/free way to get in touch with EE customer services for future reference to avoid paying 25p per minute/per call.

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi

Yes that should come off your minutes.

Why don't you just call 150 it's free from a contract phone.  And only 25p  connection charge from a pay&go, not per minute. 

EE -

For Pay as you go customers - 25p per call at any time.

Community guidelines

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@Yoda wrote:

Hi

Yes that should come off your minutes.

Why don't you just call 150 it's free from a contract phone.  And only 25p  connection charge from a pay&go, not per minute. 

Thanks again Yoda.

I'm not on a contract phone, I'm on pay & go (well for the time been at least) might move on to a sim only plan in a few months time, when I've had more of a chance to try EE for a longer period of time, I don't want to commit to something long term at this point.

Also, once I've topped up with the £15 everything pack, I don't have any credit left as the full amount goes on the everything pack, so I would be unable to call as I wouldnt have 25p in my credit to pay for the call.

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Try the Home Broadband & EE TV Freephone 0800 079 8586 but wait for its Option 5  for mobile queries.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@XRaySpeX wrote:

Thanks very much for that. Exactly what I wanted, a free number that I can ring from either a landline or a mobile I suppose now as its free to call 0800 numbers from mobile phones.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hello @Fatboy71,

Looks like everything has been answered for you, I am not needed ;).

If you do need anything just give me an @

Thank you :).

by Tadhg1940
Visitor

Thank you! That is the Freephone number I saw yesterday when browsing .

@XRaySpeX wrote:

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Tadhg1940: That's out-of-date. It's now option 1 for mobiles. See my sig.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.