Highlighted
by

apying for wifi box iv never recieved

Hi, im 20 years of ages and currently being charged £30.00 a month for a car wifi device, I have never received this devices and I never asked for it in store as I don't drive iv never signed any form to give permission for me to actually be charged for this device either, iv been into my local store 3 times now and each time they've done to help resolve this situation. iv rang the store multiple times and been told that the device has never actually been activated. I already have a lot of bills to pay for and this £30 a month extra is making my phone bill reach a £100 per month. I really am struggling to keep up with payments due to this. please could this be looked into again please. apparently someone looked into and said a "C" parker signed for it however i dont live with anyone by the first name of 'C' , iv never signed a form to say I wanted this device, the only thing I signed for in store is my iphone 7 plus, like I say im struggling now to pay my bills and £100 a month is lot of money and even more frustrating that im paying for something I never asked for or even received. if this doesn't get sorted I will be going elsewhere, iv been with EE for years now and so has my family, but if this doesn't get resolved I will have to change phone company

2 REPLIES 2
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: apying for wifi box iv never recieved

@MP007  You’ll need to call customer services about this. 

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: apying for wifi box iv never recieved

Hello @MP007

Thank you for coming here and letting us know. 

I would like to help you with this.

You will have a private message from me on here, so I can get some details.

Speak soon, Leanne.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions