Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Webmail is Oops, sorry! Again Just when You Need It

Webmail (but not FSMail.net) is down again just when everybody's trying to move their a/c's out. POP3 still works normally as usual.

So you can carry on transferring elsewhere but you can't get in to rearrange your folders.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: AGAIN TODAY!: Webmail is Oops, sorry! Again Just when You Need It

Hi @Goodman and all, Orange Webmail is back up & working.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
50 REPLIES 50
by
EE Employee

Re: Webmail is Oops, sorry! Again Just when You Need It

Morning @XRaySpeX

How's things this morning?

Thanks - Karen. :smileyhappy:

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Yes, it's all back up & running.

by
EE Employee

Brill!

Thanks for letting me know @XRaySpeX

:smileyvery-happy:

by Grand Master
Grand Master

AGAIN TODAY!: Webmail is Oops, sorry! Again Just when You Need It

It's down again now :(. POP3 is OK 🙂

by southernbelle Established Contributor
Established Contributor

This is so beyond a joke.  I am doing my level best to transfer my files to Gmail but this is quite impossible while this is going on!  I managed to transfer the contents of one folder a few minutes ago then, Oops again!  I cannot wait to get shot of all this hassle.  I just need a couple more hours of uptime and I will be finished - good riddance!

by Blurton-Billy Contributor
Contributor

19/03/2017 - Orange webmail down for second time in 24 hours.

This really is hopeless. Once again Orange webmail cannot be accessed - for the second time in less than 24 hours. Have EE already abandoned their customers? It's pathetic enough that we were not informed of the forthcoming closure, without the service becoming even more useless in the few remaining weeks.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: 19/03/2017 - Orange webmail down for second time in 24 hours.

Hello @Blurton-Billy sorry to hear you are having problems accessing Orange webmail. Are you able to access it now? I have just tried from my end and it is working fine here. If not try another device or browser if you can, or clearing the cookies/history of your current browser then trying again. 🙂 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

It's back up .... until the next time!

by
EE Community Support Team

Good morning @XRaySpeX,

Is it up and running again today?

Thanks

James

by Blurton-Billy Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your comments. Webmail was accessible again shortly after I posted.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

You are welcome @Blurton-Billy glad to hear it is now back up and running for you. Come back to the community anytime if there is anything else you would like to discuss/share and hopefully there are no more noticeable outages for you in the future. 🙂 

by southernbelle Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Down again!

by Avalon10
Explorer

Fsnet mail problems today

Fsnet web mail is down got the oops messagemessage, does this mean I won't be able to transfer all my e mails I had saved etc or will it be running again soon?

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Fsnet mail problems today

Hello @Avalon10 you will not be able to forward/transfer emails from webmail manually for the moment no I am sorry but POP3 access is still working for mail apps/programs or for import services like the gmail import mentioned in other posts. 🙂

by Sarahd
Explorer

Why can't I login to my orange email (freeserve)?

Just heard freeserve email being removed but can't sort it out as can't login

by Sarahd
Explorer

Why can't I login to my orange email (freeserve)

Just heard freeserve email being removed but can't sort it out as can't login

by Howardb Investigator
Investigator

orange email currently down 20/03/17 13:46

hi anyone else having issues with orange email today?

Or is it just me?

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: orange email currently down 20/03/17 13:46

Hello @Sarahd @Howardb sorry to hear you are having problems accessing webmail. It is currently down for maintenance etc and should be back up and running soon. POP3 access is still working so you should still be able to use mail apps/programs or use services like outlook/gmail import in the meantime. 🙂 

by johnhicks60 Contributor
Contributor

And still down.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.