by Jon4
Explorer

Re: transferring fsmail.net account to Gmail

I recently was trying to transfer files from my fsmail account to my new gmail account. Wasn't able to transfer in bulk and was inform that my account had been locked for inappropriate activity. I have a number of emails and etickets on my old account which I have been told has been closed and there is no way of reactivating  my account and way you can help. I was told I had until 31/5/2017 before the fsmail closed. Deeply worried thatbImmay lose valuable documents.

jon taylor

5 REPLIES
by Jon4
Explorer

Re: I have been locked out of my orange web mail account

I have been locked out of my account,been emailing for days,no acknowledgement or reply. I like many other was transferring files across to gmail account as per Orange/EE request because system won't allow transferring emails with fs address. I desperately need access to get urgent holiday documents,please help in any way . I have a new gmail account set up for replying to

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Jon4: Your post turned up 2 weeks late, but ...

It was locked cuz it reckoned you were sending too many emails in a short space of time, the hallmark of a spammer, altho' you were doing it legitimately..

This is being looked into by EE & it is hoped to get them unlocked soon.

Why are you forwarding your emails anyway? You only really need to for sent items. Why aren't you importing them into your new email like EE recommends?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC
by
EE Employee

Hi @Jon4 and welcome to the Community.

I have sent you a private message to gain some information to assist.

Many thanks,

Lee

by chilli1 Investigator
Investigator

Ee sorted mine out took about two weeks good luck
by
EE Employee

Re: transferring fsmail.net account to Gmail

Hi @Chili1 and welcome back.

I do believe @Jon4 is now back up and running with his mails.

Many thanks,

Lee

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.