by Darbo

Re: Problems importing emails from orange to gmail

I have transferred my fsnet inbox to my gmail inbox successfully but what about any emails i have in folders that i have created? How do i get them to gmail? Thanks.....

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hello @Darbo any emails from other folders you want to transfer will need to be moved to the inbox first. Sent items only cannot be transferred at all and will need to be forwarded individually/manually. 🙂

by
EE Community Support Team

spot_prize_alert (1).png

Hi @SueHam,

I just wanted to thank you again for keeping the community up to date with this issue.

The community thrives on sharing and I hope many other users will benefit from your posts.

Because we loved the way you shared what worked for you, I'd like to treat you to dinner on us.

I’m going to private message you – please reply to that message with your address details so that I can pop a restaurant voucher in the post.

Keep up the great work – it’s the people here who make this community a great place to be – and enjoy your meal out!

- James

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Darbo:

You need to move the contents of other Folders to Orange Inbox before you can Import them to GMail. The best procedure to is follow is something like this:

1.Move the contents of Inbox, if any left, to some other folder.
2.Move the contents of the other folder to Inbox.
3.Perform a GMail Import on the current Inbox.
4.Move the contents of Inbox, if any left, back to original folder.
5.Repeat 2-4 for all the folders you want.
6.Move the contents of what was the Inbox in 1, if any, back to Inbox.

If you need to forward individual sent msgs, that can be done from any folder, not just Inbox.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by StuartExelby
Visitor

Hi - I'm also havign difficulty - i fact it won't work!  I have changed my password - but can't find anythign that tells me how to send an SMS with a new "pop" password - and am basically stuck. 

by
EE Employee

Hi and welcome to the Community @StuartExelby

It may be worth taking a look at the Topic created by @Profile closed as it may help.

Many thanks,

Lee 

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.