by 1bust Investigator
Investigator

Perk verification email for discount

Hi, I’m having major problems trying to get my fire brigade 20% discount codes through EE. 

I was in a store on Saturday, picked the 3 phones I wanted, worked out a great deal and all that was left to do was get my work email verified in order to get my discount codes. But the email from EE never came through to my work e mail. The sales person tried several times but it wouldn’t work. I have since been on the phone to several sales people at EE and still no luck? Does anyone know what the problem is? Unless I can get my e mail verified I can’t get the discount. 

8 REPLIES 8
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Perk verification email for discount

@1bust   The discount has to be applied at the time of upgrading or taking out a new contract they can not be added after. 

Please have a look at THIS as everything is explained.  

by 1bust Investigator
Investigator

We have tried in the store and the sales person sent the email to my fire brigade email to get it verified so that we could get the codes but it never delivered. He tried it several times. It’s like the fire brigade emails are blocking the EE emails as all other e mails are getting through. Don’t really know where to go from here as we can’t get the 20% discount without the fire brigade email being verified. Never had any problems like this with Vodafone! When using the discount!!!!

Has anyone else had this problem?

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @1bust

Is it through the EE Perk Portal that you're trying to register?

Has the email gone into any spam/junk folders?

Chris

by 1bust Investigator
Investigator

Hi Chris, yes it’s on the perk portal. I’ve checked all the spam and junk folders.

the in-store assistant also tried and set up my email address and password.

its so frustrating, got a great deal on 3 top of range phones but can’t access the discount, and every time I call EE no one can help.

by

Thanks for confirming further, @1bust.

Are you able to speak to your HR team to see if anyone else has had the same problem?

Chris

by 1bust Investigator
Investigator

I’ve just contacted them so will here back shortly.

The assistant in store I spoke to had previously done a perk deal for a firefighter 3 days earlier and it worked ok.

Thanks.

by 1bust Investigator
Investigator

Hi, so the IT department has no blocks or filters in place. They also know about the discount scheme and how it works.???

by

Thanks for having a chat with them, @1bust.

I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you.

Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks 🙂

Chris

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions