by AlistairFox

OrangeHome email access

Help!!! A couple of PayPal payments have recently gone to my old orangehome.co.uk email address and I can’t get access. PayPal cannot help as I cannot get access to validate that account and link it to my existing one... and the buyers (2) have not responded to my request they cancel and reinstate on the correct address. Argh! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor
Solution

Re: OrangeHome email access

Orangehome.co.uk emails are dead. EE closed all its emails about 2 years ago. You would have been warned of this at that time.

Your payments have gone nowhere as the email addy no longer exists.. The emails would've bounced and the senders sent undeliverable notifications.

All you can do is take it up with the sellers & PayPal.

Anyway payments don't go to emails but to your payment method. Have you looked in your bank?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @AlistairFox,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

Sorry, the Orange email service closed down on 31 March 2017.

I would recommend contacting PayPal to see if you can verify your account via another method.

Thanks

James

by Skilled Contributor
Skilled Contributor
Solution

Orangehome.co.uk emails are dead. EE closed all its emails about 2 years ago. You would have been warned of this at that time.

Your payments have gone nowhere as the email addy no longer exists.. The emails would've bounced and the senders sent undeliverable notifications.

All you can do is take it up with the sellers & PayPal.

Anyway payments don't go to emails but to your payment method. Have you looked in your bank?

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions