Buy the new Google Pixel 2 and get a free Google Home Mini
Highlighted
by
Explorer

Orange email closure

If I access my freeserve account via Microsoft Outlook will they continue to exist in Outlook beyond the 31st May email closure date? ie. They won't automatically get deleted

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
Profile closed
Solution
Accepted by Lee_H (EE Community Support Team)
‎19-04-2017 04:54 PM

Re: Orange email closure

[ Edited ]

Hello @London124 yes any emails stored offline locally will remain only emails stored online on the EE/Orange servers through webmail will be deleted. Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES
by
Profile closed
Solution
Accepted by Lee_H (EE Community Support Team)
‎19-04-2017 04:54 PM

[ Edited ]

Hello @London124 yes any emails stored offline locally will remain only emails stored online on the EE/Orange servers through webmail will be deleted. Smiley Happy

by
Explorer

Just wanted to confirm that if I receive all my emails via Microsoft Outlook and not via Internet Webmail that after Orange email closure the emails will not disappear? Have got them all in different folders within the inbox

by
Explorer

Just wanted to confirm that if I receive all my emails via Microsoft Outlook and not via Internet Webmail that after Orange email closure the emails will not disappear? Have got them all in different folders within the inbox

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @gingermoonman,

Welcome to the EE Community.

Yes, any Emails you have stored locally within your Email client will remain after the closure.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.