by cgw Investigator
Investigator

I have updated my sim only and now can't get emails

10 REPLIES 10
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I have updated my sim only and now can't get emails

Who is your email provider?

Have you checked your email server settings?

Is it just receiving emails that don't work or sending as well? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Grand Master
Grand Master

What's changed about your SIM? 

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by cgw Investigator
Investigator

I renewed my sim only package

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
by cgw Investigator
Investigator

I had a sim only package and I renewed my contract to match a bt price

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @cgw

In addition to what @XRaySpeX asked, what device and email program are you using?

I don't see how changing/renewing your SIM only plan would impact your email, so a bit more info would be helpful.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by cgw Investigator
Investigator

I have an old blackberry 9320 and I now can't send or get emails. I changed my Blackberry ID but now nothing is being recognised - not even my sign in email address. I am with bt for email and broadband and ee for mobile

by cgw Investigator
Investigator

I use the old blackberry - not because I am a technophobe but because I do a lot of computet graphics so eberything I need is on my conputer and the phone is just fot calls and emails. I swithced off and took out sim and battery then put back and now it can't see server. Was hoping to delete email account and then re do but everything gone grumpy

by Grand Master
Grand Master

What Mail app are you using? In it check your email server settings against

If you are not using a Mail app on your phone, are you logging in to BT Webmail thro' a browser @ https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform ?

by cgw Investigator
Investigator

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
I have just phoned ee and they have now added my email (which is included in my contract!) this has allowed the emails to come and go. And there I was thinking I was daft!
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi and welcome to the community, @cgw

It sounds like they just needed to renew your Blackberry Internet Service.

Glad you're back up and running.

Chris 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions