Highlighted
by Crabber

How to log in to web mail was orangefs

Hi

was orange FS mail but haven't used webmail for a few years as have been lazy and just used Outlook! Now want to use webmail and can't find how to log in but see things have changed since I last logged in ie Orangefs no longer available and any advice about this  has closed page.

any help would be much appreciated

thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How to log in to web mail was orangefs

There is no Webmail. There is no longer any Orange email addys, It was closed 2 years ago.

You can't have been using Outlook for it all that time. You must have been using another email addy. Who is it? They probably have their own Webmail.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
1 REPLY 1
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: How to log in to web mail was orangefs

There is no Webmail. There is no longer any Orange email addys, It was closed 2 years ago.

You can't have been using Outlook for it all that time. You must have been using another email addy. Who is it? They probably have their own Webmail.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.