Highlighted
by rozaliawojcik Investigator
Investigator

Hi, email settings for samsung galaxy tab2

My Samsung Galaxy Tab2 SM-T810 was reset and I am unable to send/receive emails on tablet.  Can anyone advise what correct settings should be, ie

INFO FOR INCOMING SERVER? pop3server

SECURITY TYPE, INFO FOR PORT?

INFO FOR OUTGOING SERVER, SMTP SERVER?

SECURITY TYPE - PORT?

Any help grately appreciated. 

Regards, Rozalia

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Hi, email settings for samsung galaxy tab2

No, the best way way is to contact your email provider or tell us who that is. EE won't know much about email now they don't do it but I know a fair smattering of email server settings.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
9 REPLIES 9
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@rozaliawojcik: It all depends on your email provider. Who is it? They determine what these settings should be.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Legend
Legend

Hi @rozaliawojcik

If your default email provider is Google then it should be set up automatically when you have entered the account details. Alternatively go into settings --- accounts and set your account up again.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Profile closed
Not applicable

Hi rozalia,how2set up email on galaxy tab2, 1.from home touch APPS.2.naviigate to settings-accounts-add account,3.touch EMAIL.4.enter your email&password.5.touchSIGN IN,depending on your email provider you may be required to give access to the app on your device.6.EMAIL will be adressed to your accounts list.

by Profile closed
Not applicable

I found this info by googling your model but i hope its rite as i double checked everything that was put down&my advice differs2others,hopefully u can get your email up&running again rozalia,i try2help.

Investigator

Hi, thank you for reply.  I guess the quickest way to solve my problem is is contact EE (my internet provider]. Thank you for taking the trouble anyway.  Regards, Rozalia

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

No, the best way way is to contact your email provider or tell us who that is. EE won't know much about email now they don't do it but I know a fair smattering of email server settings.

Investigator

Thank ee community for response to query

Hi everyone who responded to query re:

'Loss of email service settings on Samsung Galaxy tab2 SM-T810'

Problem solved!  HOW? 

Went into emails and deleted my email address.  A few days later thought I'd have another shot.  Added my email address again & password, signed in and hey presto! emails appeared fast and furious.  Am able to send mail as well.

So many thanks to everyone who responded, reaĺly grateful (hope this message takes care of individual responses).

Regards, Rozalia

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@rozaliawojcik: Thanks! You're welcome :)! Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted.

by
EE Community Support Team

Re: Thank ee community for response to query

Good Morning @rozaliawojcik

Thank you very much for posting your solution, I am more than confident this will help someone in the future. 

I hope to see you around the community again, have a great weekend!

Katie 🙂

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.