by ScotsPensioner
Explorer

HOW DO I TRANSFER FSMAIL E-MAILS TO OUTLOOK WEB BASED?

Can anyone advise to transfer my fsmail.net e-mails to outlook wich is the web based version?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: HOW DO I TRANSFER FSMAIL E-MAILS TO OUTLOOK WEB BASED?

You need to make your FSMail.net a/c a Connected A/c in Outlook.com, similar to how EE suggest you import into GMail in Read our dedicated Help page on the Orange Email closure . Follow the POP3 settings in that to connect it with Outlook.com.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by ScotsPensioner
Explorer

Thanks for all the comments guys but "Outlook" does not have the features stated in the dedicated help points eg:

no option to select "Accounts and import"

No Import "Mail and Contacts"

Outlook asks for several other steps not referred to in the Orange help page.

No "start Import" option

Apart from forwarding each individual e-mail from my FS Mail account to my outlook account I dont see how this will ever work?? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Could you just be using the Light version of Outlook.com? If so, see: How do I get to the standard version of Outlook Web App? 

Read all about it in Outlook on the web Light - Outlook - Office Support .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.