by
Explorer

EE seem to be holding my old fsnet address so I can't receive re-set emails

EE seem to be holding my old fsnet address so I can't receive re-set emails and I'm not able to access my account. I did change it to my new email when fsnet was discontinued but it appears that there is another place where it is still fsnet

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: EE seem to be holding my old fsnet address so I can't receive re-set emails

@ashwilks: Is this MyEE a/c for Broadband, mobile or both? If you have a BB a/c there are 2 places where your email addy is recorded. The 1st is in your MyEE Profile which is probably the obvious place you already changed it. The other is in your BB a/c settings, which is probably the 1 you are looking for.

There you will find your long-lost fsnet.co.uk Personal email addy. You may then edit it to your new email addy, to be the same as the 1 in your Profile.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ashwilks  You’ll need to call customer services about this. 

Highlighted
by
Explorer

Thanks Chris, will do

Highlighted
by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ashwilks,

Welcome to the EE Community.

You can now manage your EE Home Broadband account via My EE.

Please see My Home Broadband login details aren’t working - what do I need to do? for more information.

Hope this helps.

James

Highlighted
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@ashwilks: Is this MyEE a/c for Broadband, mobile or both? If you have a BB a/c there are 2 places where your email addy is recorded. The 1st is in your MyEE Profile which is probably the obvious place you already changed it. The other is in your BB a/c settings, which is probably the 1 you are looking for.

There you will find your long-lost fsnet.co.uk Personal email addy. You may then edit it to your new email addy, to be the same as the 1 in your Profile.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

View solution in original post

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions