Highlighted
by ashwilks
Explorer

EE seem to be holding my old fsnet address so I can't receive re-set emails

EE seem to be holding my old fsnet address so I can't receive re-set emails and I'm not able to access my account. I did change it to my new email when fsnet was discontinued but it appears that there is another place where it is still fsnet

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: EE seem to be holding my old fsnet address so I can't receive re-set emails

@ashwilks: Is this MyEE a/c for Broadband, mobile or both? If you have a BB a/c there are 2 places where your email addy is recorded. The 1st is in your MyEE Profile which is probably the obvious place you already changed it. The other is in your BB a/c settings, which is probably the 1 you are looking for.

There you will find your long-lost fsnet.co.uk Personal email addy. You may then edit it to your new email addy, to be the same as the 1 in your Profile.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
4 REPLIES
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@ashwilks  You’ll need to call customer services about this. 

by ashwilks
Explorer

Thanks Chris, will do

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @ashwilks,

Welcome to the EE Community.

You can now manage your EE Home Broadband account via My EE.

Please see My Home Broadband login details aren’t working - what do I need to do? for more information.

Hope this helps.

James

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

@ashwilks: Is this MyEE a/c for Broadband, mobile or both? If you have a BB a/c there are 2 places where your email addy is recorded. The 1st is in your MyEE Profile which is probably the obvious place you already changed it. The other is in your BB a/c settings, which is probably the 1 you are looking for.

There you will find your long-lost fsnet.co.uk Personal email addy. You may then edit it to your new email addy, to be the same as the 1 in your Profile.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number 0207 362 0200 or Freephone 0800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC = 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.