by Boony

Credit check query - no response

Hey guys

I was an my local EE store last week looking to leave o2 and join EE having just finished paying off my existing contract with o2. 

Managed to get a great deal on a new iPhone and made it through all of the required checks right until the end where I was denied the credit.

i believe there were two credit checks, the first of which went through with no problem but failed on the second for unknown reasons. 

I’ve emailed a query to 

Credit.Queries@ee.co.uk with the reference number asking for it to be re-looked at but I’m still waiting for any sort of response, this was 8 days ago and I’m on very limited time with the remainder of my balance with o2. 

Has anyone got any other way of querying this or similar experiences in the past that can help me get this resolved please? 

Many thanks and apologies for the essay. 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

Re: Credit check query - no response

Hello @Boony,

Welcome to the community,

Have you tried doing a credit check yourself? You may be able to find out what the problem is, there are ways for finding out what score you have with your credit.

Was the store not able to tell you why you failed? I think you will find it difficult to get an answer here, but you could also ring up customer service and see what they have to say.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions