by AllanH1
Explorer

Anyone have an EE email to contact the, working abroad and have a bill query?

11 REPLIES 11
by AllanH1
Explorer

Wanting to online chat with EE Staff?

Wanting to online chat with someone from EE about my account, working abroad and had my account amended but just recieved some large bills? Allan

by Profile closed
Not applicable

Re: Wanting to online chat with EE Staff?

@AllanH1 wrote:

Wanting to online chat with someone from EE about my account, working abroad and had my account amended but just recieved some large bills? Allan

Hi and Welcome, 

This is a public community forum, therefore no access to your account .

You can access live chat by clicking here Get in touch with us . Where it says 

Customer service queries - phone numbers and live chat.  Click the drop down menu and click live chat

by AllanH1
Explorer

No drop down box to live chat, or option to email - just calling 150? Working abroad and dont want to do that beacuse of the high costs - just looking for how to live chat or an email address for customer services? 

by Profile closed
Not applicable

@AllanH1 wrote:

No drop down box to live chat, or option to email - just calling 150? Working abroad and dont want to do that beacuse of the high costs - just looking for how to live chat or an email address for customer services? 

There is no email option. Keep refreshing the page, it will come up, It should come up Click here to see

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Anyone have an EE email to contact the, working abroad and have a bill query

EE provide no email contact. Try the Freephone no. in my sig over Skype.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by AllanH1
Explorer

Re: Anyone have an EE email to contact the, working abroad and have a bill query

No freephone if calling from overseas? Just want to online chat or email someone to sort my bill? 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Where are you? You could try the Freephone no. from EU or you may use Live Chat.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by AllanH1
Explorer

In Bangladesh?

by AllanH1
Explorer

Live chat not working - no link?

by Grand Master
Grand Master

If you are on contract, on the Get in Touch page open up the "EE                  +" & you will find Live Chat, when it's available during EE UK opening hours, looking like:

Capture.JPG

by Grand Master
Grand Master

@AllanH1  Login to your account and wait for a live chat window to pop up. It’ll only pop up if an agent is free to chat.  

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.