by Hughieb Investigator
Investigator

A load of emails have disappeared from my email account

A batch of emails have disappeared from my email account, I need to get them back, my daughters speech and language therapy report and details of purchases are amongst them

4 REPLIES 4
by Hughieb Investigator
Investigator

Re: A load of emails have disappeared from my email account

IMAP and POP3 are mentioned in settings with a tick beside them, will try the suggestion you made thanks
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@Hughieb: Where have they disappeared from? Your provider's email server or just your client PCs & phones?

Who is your email provider? How did you access them last? Have you looked in your Deleted folder?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Hughieb Investigator
Investigator

They have disappeared from my Hotmail account, not in any trash can, deleted or spam, I have a HTC and Hotmail is listed with the Gmail account I have checked there as well but no sign
by Grand Master
Grand Master

What method are you using to access your Hotmail a/c from your mobile? IMAP or POP3?

Have you looked on Hotmail Webmail @ http://www.outlook.com/ ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions