cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access my account

Cloudofutopia
Investigator
Investigator

I have been unable to access my account through the app and website for months. I can’t check my bill, or pay it through the app and website - it says an error has occurred. I spoke to customer service through chat and they just told me it’s being worked on (2 months ago). They also told me they had no facility to email me a copy of my bill so I could check it!! They could send a copy through the post (which would take up to 14 days), for which they would charge me.. even though the issue is theirs. Where’s the transparency with billing??!

15 REPLIES 15
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Cloudofutopia  you need to call customer services and request that they reset your online account.  

Thank you, I’ll give that a go!

@Cloudofutopia Did that work, as I have been having the same problem ever since I transferred from BT to EE last November

Ittencolour21
Investigator
Investigator

Been having the same issue. Was told they can only post invoices but had to just phone EE as not received them in the post. I wasn't advised at the time that I would be charged for paper invoices! Apparently they don't know what the problem is or when it will be fixed. It also seems only some of the advisors are able to email invoices but I need to phone each month and request!!! 

No, they don’t know what the issue is and just say they’re working on it. It’s been about 9 months since I’ve been able to access my account. 

It’s ridiculous, I don’t understand how, after 9 months, the problem is still going on! I’m seriously considering going to another provider now. Been with EE for years.

Good grief 9 months! I thought our 1 month was bad enough. How can it take so long to sort out. I keep being told it will be 'fed back to the team'! It should be fed back to Chief Exec level that they are not providing a service. I don't know if your's is a business account but ours is. 

Mines a personal account, I don’t understand how a company this big, and who was apparently voted the UKs best network again, can have an issue like this for so long!!

Same here. I have a business account and need invoices monthly. Have to keep phoning for them to post them. I was told on 31st Jan that “the issue would be resolved by the end of the month”; laughing, I said what, by the end of today - the advisor on the phone just went silent. Useless to be honest. Simply cannot manage my business mobiles, usage and bills.