by Jimbo-27 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

tv box disconnected itself

Guess what my second box which has been working OK for a few weeks has now disconnected itself and is asking me to send it back to EE?? I can't get the live TV heading along the top, but oddly enough I rescanned the channels and have a small picture and sound but can't get out of that. I tried swicthing off etc. no good checked all connections YET AGAIN! no good. I have rang help line waiting for call back. Now really fed up thinking of cancelling altogether. EE need to get their act together!!!

5 REPLIES 5
by
EE Community Support Team

Re: tv box disconnected itself

Sorry to hear that you're having problems again, @Jimbo-27.

Please let us know what happens after the Broadband Gurus get back in touch with you.

Chris

Established Contributor

Been on to tech help as prompted by screen and after a bit of faffing got live tv back. Hope I can now enjoy trouble free viewing, otherwise....

by

Excellent, @Jimbo-27. Glad it's working again.

Keep us posted on the performance. 🙂

Chris

Established Contributor

Tech help told me to switch off at the wall (which I had done previously) after 10 secs or so switch back on to my problem screen. (Which was still unchanged) Whilst looking at the screen they altered some code or whatever at their end and after about 20 secs it all came back to life. I now have a direct email to the very helpful person with instructions to contact if any more problems. Have to say very sympathetic to my frustrations. However, if problems arise again they said they would send an engineer, I might send it away with him 😩

by

Hopefully it doesn't come to that @Jimbo-27!

Feel free to come back to the community any time 🙂

Jon

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions