by Semantical
Explorer

Wrong region, wrong channels and ITV HD missing from replay

Hi all.  We’ve had an EE TV for years with no problems.   Up until a month or so ago we had “West” programming and ITV HD showing up in replay.

After a retune we are now getting Welsh programming and ITV HD is no longer a replay option.

in settings the region is still set to West.

In manual tune BBC and ITV still default to Wales.

A full rescan and we can see the correct channels get found but they just aren’t made an option anywhere.

Any thoughts?

3 REPLIES
by Legend
Legend

Re: Wrong region, wrong channels and ITV HD missing from replay

Hi @Semantical

It depends on which transmitter your areal connects to as this is common on digital. Does your box ask for a postcode when you use the setup option.

Thanks

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 07953 966 250 from any other phone.

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 9pm weekday, 8am to 8pm on weekends.
by Semantical
Explorer

My local transmitter is Stroud I believe and it's part of the Mendip group - which are West but also seem to pull through Wales (well we can see the border).

What is odd is that when tuning new stations we can see both BBC1HD & BBC1HD Wales (etc) go shooting by, and we can choose regions of Wales, England and sub-regions of Gloucestership, West, Other.   BUT no matter which selection we make we only get Welsh programming.

I don't even recall seeing the EE TV box setup asking for a postcode anywhere.  Does it?  

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Semantical,

Welcome to the EE Community.

If you use your TV's built in tuner does it receive the correct regional programming?

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.

Recent solutions