by Jimbo-27 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Lip sync

After all the problems I had with my  EE tv box, I am pleased to say tht the replacement box EE agreed to seems to be working fine so far (Fingers crossed)The stanby light stills goes aff after several hours but apparently it is in a 'deep sleep' although my cousin's box standby light stays on permanently ??? I wonder if anyone can help with a 'lip sync' problem. Seems to be only only on demand programmes so could it be broadband related? Watching a programme last night where drinking glasses 'chinked' before they touched and lips start to move momentarily before words.  Annoying any ideas?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by
EE Community Support Team
Solution

Re: Lip sync

Hi @Jimbo-27,

I'm glad to here you have your up and running with your EE TV now Smiley Happy

Is it EE broadband you have?

There are some trouble shooting steps you can try to rule out our home broadband as the issue

Alex Smiley Happy

3 REPLIES 3
by
Solution

Hi @Jimbo-27,

I'm glad to here you have your up and running with your EE TV now Smiley Happy

Is it EE broadband you have?

There are some trouble shooting steps you can try to rule out our home broadband as the issue

Alex Smiley Happy

by Jimbo-27 Established Contributor
Established Contributor

Yes I do have EE broadband fibre extra guaranteed 49mbs (I've yet to check this). I do have an app for netflix on the tv so I will be able to check what you suggest without using the tv box. I will post the result later. Thanks

by

Hi @Jimbo-27,

Thanks fo coming back Smiley Happy

Let me know how you get on once you have tested the app.

Alex

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.