Highlighted
by Cazzieblueeyes Investigator
Investigator

I've just had my ee tv box disabled! It's replacement, why disabled?!

It's saying send back to Ee 

It's only just been replaced with this one

Just lost all recordings!

4 REPLIES 4
by Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: I've just had my ee tv box disabled! It's replacement, why disabled?!

Is your EE BB working OK?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Star" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
by Cazzieblueeyes Investigator
Investigator

Yes all fine
Just box disabled message

Caz
by Brilliant Contributor
Brilliant Contributor

@Cazzieblueeyes Did an engineer come and set it up for you? He would have had to ring EE and give the information that comes with the box, the ID, as each one is unique and this may be why it is not working. If that is the case, I suggest you ring customer service in the morning and speak to them, if not, you will still have to speak to them, as there is nothing that can be done here, as customer service have the information and if set up correctly, will be able to see it on your account.

All recordings you had on your old box will of course not be there, you will not be able to retrieve them, you would need to watch them on catchup.

by
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Cazzieblueeyes,

Welcome to the EE Community. :smileyhappy:

Please get in touch with Customer Care so we can check what is causing the problem.

Thanks

James

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.