Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Wifi not working

Hi . I am having issues with my wifi, the circle on the device keeps flashing. Ive tried un plugging, resetting and switching on and off. Would anyone know what else i need to do please? Thanks

Internet keeps disconnecting

Getting rather fed up with EE broadband now. They take the money but do not provide the service. RIP OFF!I have been with EE for a number of years now with no problems but since switching to fibre it's 1 thing after another.  I'v had several engineer...

lez632 by Investigator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Me bill..?

Totally n Totally fumin... I avnt rung ee yet ..I need 2 very soon.... ive just wen n checked me bill...... 廊廊 im speechless... how on earth廊廊廊 do dey xpect 2 pay nearly...wait 4 it...295 quid...**bleep**....sorry..unberlievable....  

Sc-66 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! what offers

I am new customer, this was recommended by my dad who joined recently via BE provider,  is there any offers I can benefits as my dad where he buys the 20 gb pack of £9 ?thank you 

Re: Iptv

Wasting your time buddy, i've been caught in an ever evolving loop between EE and IPTV provider, in this case Pluto which is legal. Every 60 seconds on any live content it freezes and i have to switch channels to unlock. I have the EE smarthub and th...

Allocate bandwidth to one device specifically

Hi all,I work from home and have my work pc connected to the modem via an ethernet router.There is also a TV connected to the modem via an ethernet cable.I would like to know if it is possible to allocate most of the bandwidth to the computer and les...

Zarro by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Smart hub not working

I got my smart hub Wi-Fi router yesterday and it worked fine then around 1am it randomly stopped working I’ve done everything I mean everything factory reset it turned off and on at wall all cables are in the right places checked my modem and still n...

KaseyH01 by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

WiFi keeps dropping out and using all data

If I’m at work or home I’m usually connected to WiFi, but the last 2 months the WiFi keeps dropping out and I have to keep logging back on, and then it drops out again within less than a minute. I don’t realise this is happening with the frequency so...