Broadband & Landline

Post here to ask/answer questions around home broadband and landline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Need Help with Your Home Broadband Speed or Connection?

To effectively help you with any Broadband speed or connection issues we would need to see some hard data about your line after carrying out a few short tests for starters, which will enable us to diagnose the problem and advise you further.   Using ...

NTE5_fl NTE5_all_2 Capture.JPG Capture2.JPG
XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful

Changing Your WiFi Password on a Smart Hub

You may have seen in the News that some ISPs have had a security breach whereby their users' routers WiFi passwords have been hacked. You might want to change the WiFi password of your EE Smart Hub router in case a similar attack is made against EE's...

XRaySpeX by Grand Master
  • 7 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Trying to connect my broadband to my ee account

I bought broadband through ee, everything though is done by BT. I’m trying to connect my broadband to my account as I’d like to now purchase a phone contract and I know I’m an existing customer. However I cannot find my billing account number. On my ...

Broadband randomly turns off

Hi i have a long ongoing problem with my broadband, it keeps turning off and back on again it does this at least a few times a day and sometimes more and when checking the logs for the router it just says that it was turned off so i think it a power ...

red light

hello ee. where is my internet????????? and I pay for services. only a red light

gingin008 by Investigator
  • 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Potential upload speeds VS BT

Hi all,I am in the process of finding a broadband provider at our new home which we are due to move in to at the end of this month. We are currently on Virgin Gig1 so are very spoilt, as both my wife and I work from home which involves spending most ...

bb.PNG
lenny01 by Explorer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

EE Broadband High Latency

For the past week or so, I've been experiencing high and fluctuating latency when playing games online. For the best part of three years, EE Broadband has been reliable but Rocket League for example has been impossible to play with he variance in pin...

Jonjon1239 by Established Contributor
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful